Taking it’s name from the RHS garden, the Harlow is inspired by the rich collection of archive materials founding the RHS Lindley Library. This stunning water feature replicates the characteristic of aging natural stone, whilst being made from a lighter stone composite. It’s an elegant statement piece, that would look amazing in any garden.
- Self-contained fountain with recirculating pump included.
- Exclusive designs within range that you can’t find anywhere else.
- Inspired by rich collection of archive materials from the RHS Lindley Library.
- Replicates aged natural stone -made of a lighter than stone composite.
- Intricate Detailing.
- This product is hand finished and hand crafted therefore variations will occur.
- All fittings and instructions are included with each fountain.
Weight: 69.9 Kg
Dimensions: 800 × 800 × 1400 cm
Colour: Natural Stone
Material: Glassfibre Reinforced Concrete (GRC)